Saturday, June 18, 2016

Amber + Jason


Amber + Jason

Amber, Jason and I spoke quite a few times while planning and preparing for their big day. Amber talked a lot about all her adorable and (HILARIOUS)little family members and I got pretty familiar with all of her "please dear god none of this" and "yes, exactly!'s". We kinda instantly connected and I felt really confident going in to document their wedding. As it turns out both her and Jason's families were just as amazing and I can't stop smiling as I edit each of their photos. The grooms father had the kindest smile, the brides sister and friends were the sweetest go to girls and the kids were so unbelievably funny. One even hitched a ride with us to the ceremony and had so much to say "Oh, weddings are great. Cocktail hour is my favorite, because I just LOVE shrimp." (Max, pictured first) The day was filled with so much excitement and  Love, Thank you for letting us be a part of it. Cheers to you Amber and Jason!

Second shooter: Kasey Bird 






































No comments:

Post a Comment