Tuesday, May 27, 2014

a m a n d a + j e r e m y

a m a n d a  +  j e r e m y


 for the most part of my time in school i am in and out of campus and keep to myself. but without trying too hard i made a few wonderful friends a long the way. amanda and jeremy are two of those great people i had the pleasure of bumping into and connecting with. i met jeremy in a printmaking class. although he didn't say too much i quickly fell in love with his style of drawing and imaginative perspective. amanda is someone who sat next to me in my very first photo class (which by the way was supposed to be just a fun credit, joke's on me). amanda and i spent most of our class time comparing photographs and talking about our hilarious families. she even accidentally photographed my sister while shooting for a street photography project. when i found out the two were a couple i couldn't help but get excited for their love. and when amanda asked me to photograph their engagement i was thrilled. their quiet and quirky balance of love for each other is obvious, sweet and true. i am delighted to part of their beginning. everything after their moonlit walk.









No comments:

Post a Comment